Carriere Freres French Perfumed Candle Cypress - Cypressus. Limited Edition. Woody scent.
The Cypress tree is an evergreen tree from the Cupressaceae family: a slender conifer, it can reach 40 meters in height. Its name is derived from the Greek mythology in which Cyparisse, Telephus’ son, was turned into a cypress by Apollo. Recognisable to its small triangular scale-like leaves and its round-shaped wooden fruits, the cypress grows in warm Northern temperate regions (China, Vietnam, Asia Minor, North and South America). The epitome of Mediterranean landscapes, the cypress defines the Tuscan landscape: more, cypress wood was historically used to manufacture Italian harpsichords. Woody, fresh and aromatic, the cypress scent evokes the strength and nobility of its silhouette.
A limited edition for Christmas, the Cypress scented candle comes in a green glass, and matching cypress-green and gold box.
How to Maintain my candle:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
- Keep candles safely out of reach of children and pets