Carriere Freres French Perfumed Candle Lycopersicon Esculentum - Tomato
Tomato. The tomato, a berry of the Solanaceae family, is one of the most popular fruits in the world. Few people know that it was first grown in South America, and that its name comes from the Inca "tomalt”. Sweet, tomatoey and fleshy, this is an interesting candle scent.
- Vegetable wax, burns clean
- Free shipping in the contiguous USA on Carrière Frères candles
- Combustion: 45-50 hours
- Dimensions: Diam 3 x H 3.5 inches
- Cire Trudon wax
- Made in France, founded in 1884 by the Carrière brothers, using botanicals
How to Maintain my candle:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
- Keep candles safely out of reach of children and pets