Esteban Paris Neroli Good Luck Charm
- A white and luminous floral perfume.
- Key notes: blackcurrant, bergamote of Sicily, neroli, white geranium, jasmine, patchouli, & musky harmony.
- 40 sticks, 5 1/2" long, in decorative box with instructions.
- One ceramic incense holder, 3/4" diameter.
- Burning time: approx. 25 min. per stick. Length: 14 cm / 5.5 in
- Florals are based on a flower or a floral bouquet, most often rose, jasmine, geranium, ylang-ylang or orange blossom.
- Symbolizing feminine and delicate qualities, they are often enriched with touches of musk accents.
- Made in France
- For almost 30 years, Estéban Paris has been creating collections of personal perfumes and fragrances for the bath and for the home. The company, located in France near Montpellier, has its own production facilities, and controls all aspects of the development process from design through to manufacture.