Esteban Paris Teck and Tonka Japanese Incense
- A soft spicy-woody scent.
- Key notes: nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, sandalwood, patchouli, amber, & Tonka bean.
- 40 sticks, 5 1/2" long, in decorative box with instructions.
- One ceramic incense holder, 3/4" diameter.
- Burning time: approx. 25 min. per stick. Length: 14 cm / 5.5 in
- Orientals, also known as Ambers, are steeped in warm and sensuous tones.
- These scents are heavily accented with musk, vanilla and precious wood, and are often coupled with exotic flowers and spices.
- Place on small plate to catch ash
- You are purchasing Japanese incense. Bamboo incense is a bamboo stick dipped into incense. Japanese incense is 100% incense so the whole stick will burn and turn into ash.
- A home of well-being cannot exist without incense. It helps us to create a more serene environment and its fragrance links us more intimately to nature. It creates a welcoming atmosphere in any home, helps us to concentrate on the task at hand, or to relax.
- Estéban Paris incense is made in Japan according to traditional know-how passed down from the 16th century. Their exceptional quality comes from this ancestral knowledge of traditional fragrant mixtures combines with the most recent innovations in the world of incense.