Description: Flamant's Iron Jason Library is an eclectic mix of oak, iron and glass. It is made of oak with Flamant's signature weather beaten finish. The Iron Jason is inspired by a journey on a sailing yacht. Small boards, metal framing and small doors are reminiscent of a yacht cabin. The softness of warm wood and atmospheric interior lighting contrasted against the graphic lines of the glass and metal doors make for a timeless Flamant piece.
The Iron Jason is an original in-house Flamant design, created with care in artisan workshops for a high quality work of craftsmanship.
- Hutch: 3 glass and iron doors. Credenza: 4 doors and interior shelves.
- Manufactured by Flamant Home Interiors craftsmen in Poland.
- Metal elements welded by experienced Flamant welders in Poland. Corners are coped.
- Interior lighting.
- Dimensions: L 72.5 x D 15.75 x H 96 inches (L 190 x D 44 x H 244 cm)
- Net weight 418 lbs. (190 kg)
- From our friends at Flamant Home Interiors and the translation of Polish craftsmen for our Polish friends in the U.S. and Canada: Wyprodukowane dla Flamant przez polskich rzemielników. Elementy stalowe spawane przez dowiadczonych spawaczy Flamant w Polsce.