A luxury French candle, Lalique's Mediterranean gift set is inspired by Italy, Morocco and Greece.
- Scent:Olfactory odyssey to a world of exclusive Mediterranean scents and stunning stopovers. Each scent highlights a raw material chosen from amongst the finest ingredients in perfumery and the most breathtaking locations.
- Amalfi, Italy: Fresh Fig, Dried Fig & Citrus Blossom
- Casablanca, Morocco: Neroli, Mandarin & Patchouli
- Olymp Mount, Greece: Rose Petal, Bergamot & Cedarwood
- 3 scented candles, each 75 g (2.6 Oz.)
- Delighted by the enchanting fragrance of the peony that blossoms on the slopes of the Olympus in Greece, the journey takes you from the gates of the Occident to Italy's Amalfi coast, into the very heart of the Mediterranean spirit. It is at this beautiful place where the fig tree grows its sweet fruits developing their unique aroma. The expedition follows the reallocated growing areas of the bitter orange tree to the Maghreb, finally reaching Casablanca, where in Moroccan markets the fine fragrance of orange blossom pervades the city air.
From the Lalique "Voyage de Parfumeur" collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif.
A chic black lacquered glass holds the immaculate wax. The matching black and white box identifies the Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif. A coloured sticker distinguishes the different scents and their related dream destinations. All of them are gathered on a world map to be discovered on the leaflet enclosed in each candle’s box.
Perfumery’s most beautiful ingredients are melted in Cire Trudon’s wax. Cire Trudon has been an expert candle-maker since 1643. Its particular wax allows scented candles to diffuse a strong and long-lasting scent. Cire Trudon has been the official wax provider of French kings and more recently of renowned home fragrance brands.
Composition: Soy & low percentage of high grade paraffin
Lead-free cotton wick
Made in France
Burning time: 20 to 25 hours