Deep 5 oz. shown upper right. The rustic lines of a 100-year old mold are maintained in this contemporary new collection. It is based on a dish towel that was popular in the Berry region at the turn of the last century. It is a surprisingly old 'contemporary' design taken from an 1800's mold. All the pieces have a pleasing 'rumpled' look.
- Excellent heat retention to keep food warm at the table.
- Impenetrable glaze that will not craze.
- Pillivuyt is microwave, dishwasher and oven-safe, including broiling.
- Can be used on gas or electric burner with diffuser
- Resistant to thermal shocks. Pillivuyt products can withstand temperatures ranging from -15°F to +575°F (-25°C +300°C )
- Can go directly from freezer to oven or microwave
- May use on the grill
- Resistant to scratching and chipping
- Hygienic and easy to clean. The non-porous glaze ensures that the product will not absorb bacteria, tastes, or odours.
- Free of lead and cadmium
- Made in France.