Pillivuyt lion's head tureen is a signature piece that distinguishes Pillivuyt porcelain as the first and finest culinary porcelain in the world. The "ears" are the delicate handles that are built into the shape of the dish.
- Server tureen with lid 2.5 quart
- Excellent heat retention to keep food warm at the table.
- Great for cold soups such as vichyssoise, to hot creamed soups, tomato bisques, vegetable soups or french onion soup
- Impenetrable glaze that will not craze
- Pillivuyt is microwave, dishwasher and oven-safe, including broiling
- Can be used on gas or electric burner with diffuser
- Resistant to thermal shocks. Pillivuyt products can withstand temperatures ranging from -15°F to +575°F (-25°C +300°C )
- Can go directly from freezer to oven or microwave
- May use on the grill
- Resistant to scratching and chipping
- Hygienic and easy to clean. The non-porous glaze ensures that the product will not absorb bacteria, tastes, or odours.
- Free of lead and cadmium
- Made in France.