Pillvuyt oval eared gratin. 9.5" x 5"
- These are the signature pieces that distinguished Pillivuyt porcelain as the first and finest culinary porcelain in the world. The "ears" are the delicate handles that are built into the shape of the dish. Like all Pillivuyt porcelain, these have many uses from baking to serving and are elegant enough to coordinate with any fine china dinnerware.
- Pillivuyt is microwave, dishwasher and oven-safe, including broiling.
- Can be used on gas or electric burner with diffuser
- Resistant to thermal shocks. Pillivuyt products can withstand temperatures ranging from -15°F to +575°F (-25°C +300°C )
- Can go directly from freezer to oven or microwave
- May use on the grill
- Resistant to scratching and chipping
- Hygienic and easy to clean. The non-porous glaze ensures that the product will not absorb bacteria, tastes, or odours.
- Free of lead and cadmium
- Made in France.