Reminiscent of the awe-inspiring landscapes found in the Stowe Mountain area of North Central Vermont, the aptly named Stowe Bowl is distinguished by intricate layering that creates immediate visual appeal.
- Asymmetrical rim contributes to the artistic uniqueness of this fluid piece, and the concentric swirls beautifully reflect light.
- Signed by Simon Pearce
- Made from the finest clear, lead-free glass
- Made in America by master glassblowing artisans using the skills of the old European studios
From Simon Pearce: Caring For Your Glass
- Our lead-free glass, when cared for appropriately, will retain its brilliance.
- Dishwasher-safe. Use a mild detergent on a warm gentle cycle.
- We do not guarantee our glass to be microwave-safe. Extreme changes in temperature, such as very hot liquids, may cause our glass to crack. Never place glass in a freezer.
- Glassware with handles is particularly vulnerable to cracking with rapid changes in temperature.