Set/2 Serving Set Laguiole Brown carving knife and meat fork
- Meat fork and carving knife, set of two in wooden storage box
- L 13.5 x D 3 x H 1.5 inches (34 x 8 x 4 cm)
- Made in France by traditional manufacturers in the Laguiole region.
- Stainless steel (inox) with handle of stamina wood
- Flamant's set of two traditional Laguiole knife and fork remains true to traditional French craftsmanship. A wooden handle and stainless steel blade are finely detailed and delicately crafted to make for a sophisticated piece of dinner table luxury, all encased in a natural wooden box. The Laguiole knife is a traditional type of knife that has been produced for centuries in the Massif Central region in the South of France. The knife was established in the French town of Laguiole in the 19th century and was inspired by the traditional pocketknives of shepherds. Traits, such as a curved horn shaped handle, visible rivets and fine detailing still evoke these shepherds clasp knives. A complex construction process ensures sophisticated craftsmanship. Laguiole knives all typically feature a small bee figure on the top of the blade, a final statement for a fine piece of cutlery