- Inge-Glas Bird Haus Collection holiday bird ornament
- Measures 3.5 inches, including tail
- Comes with Legend: "At that time, during the cold winter months in Germany, glassblowers often kept birds in cages to offer them shelter and to enjoy the melodies. These birds gave craftsmen companionship and inspiration for creating new ornament moulds. The glass-blower family Mueller-Blech was always known for the production of glass birds. . . . .Birds are symbols for joy and happiness. They are said to be messengers from God and the embodiment of souls."
- Click here to see all Birds Ornaments
- Click here to create a small tabletop tree with tiny ornaments Inge-glas Forest Charm, Fir Seed, Copper Flyer and Woods Warbler.
- Coordinates well with Woodlands Collection
The five-point star crown is recognizable worldwide as the symbol of authentic Inge-glas craftsmanship. The ornaments are mouthblown and handpainted in the Inge-Glas workshop in Neustadt, Germany. Every ornament is still today exclusively mouthblown and hand-painted, piece by piece in limited quantities.