Olde German Treasures Collection Vintage Silver Kugel (ball ornament)
- Elegant sterling Silver kugel with reflector
- Reminiscent of old German tradition and handcraft. Around 1900, it was the style in society to decorate Christmas trees with glass ornaments using only the colors silver and white.
- All ornaments of this collection are made of real antique, lovingly restored old glass blowing molds. They are mouthblown and are pure sterling silver to reflect the hand decorated filigree pattern
- Each ornament has an Olde German Treasures handtag
- Measures 3 1/4 inches (8 cm)
- Sterling silver
The 5-point star crown is recognizable worldwide as the symbol of authentic Inge-glas craftsmanship. The ornaments are mouthblown and handpainted in the Inge-Glas workshop in Neustadt, Germany, a business owned and operated by the Mueller-Blech family for 14 generations, since 1596.