Carrière Frères Lavender Diffuser - Lavandula Angustifolia - a floral scent.
Lavender grows wild on the hills of Southern France. It is a member of the mint family. Its aroma is sweet, floral, and herbal with balsamic undertones.
Its essential oil, of the highest quality, purifies and heals. Lavender derives its name from the Latin ‘lavare’ meaning ‘to wash”.
- Inspired by the work of ancient herbalists, the Carrière Frères fragrance diffuser comes in the shape of an apothecary flask.
- Made out of recycled and recyclable glass, a bluish tint.
- Capacity: 6.4 Fl.oz
- Duration: 8 to 12 weeks
- Bottle size: 5" tall x 2.5" diameter (H: 12.5 cm Ø: 6.5 cm)
- Carefully sourced natural components: a 100% natural alcohol-base, a recyclable cork stopper and untreated rattan sticks.
- Free shipping on Carrière Frères diffusers and candles
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Rattan sticks diffuse the perfume by capillarity for a constant and light diffusion.On first use, for an immediate release, soak the rattan sticks in the bottle and flip them so that the scented part of the sticks is outside of the bottle. In order to obtain a continuous diffusion, flip the sticks during the first two weeks of use and then every four days until complete evaporation of the perfume. Changing the number of sticks allows to modify the intensity of the perfume.