Carriere Freres French Perfumed Candle Lavender - Lavandula Angustifolia - a floral scent
Lavender grows wild on the hills of Southern France. It is a member of the mint family. Its aroma is sweet, floral, and herbal with balsamic undertones.
Its essential oil, of the highest quality, purifies and heals. Lavender derives its name from the Latin ‘lavare’ meaning ‘to wash”.
- Vegetable wax, burns clean
- Free shipping in the contiguous USA on Carrière Frères candles
- Burn time: 45-50 hours
- Dimensions: Diam 3 x H 3.5 inches
- Cire Trudon wax
- Made in France, founded in 1884 by the Carrière brothers, using botanicals
How to Maintain my candle:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
- Keep candles safely out of reach of children and pets