Merlot wine recumbant decanter is lovely for tabletop and barware.
- 24 percent lead crystal recumbant wine carafe.
- Hand blown by Flamant glassblowers in Poland. R'cznie wykonane w Polsce dla Flamant.
- 'Flamant' etched on the side of the decanter
- L 10.75 x W 5 x H 7" (27 x 13 x 18 cm)
Exposing wine to the open air allows it to "breathe," increasing the complexity of the aroma
- For younger red wines, where there is little or no sediment, splash the wine while decanting, allowing for more aeration.
- For older red wines (more likely to have sediment) Stand the bottle up for several hours to allow the sediment to settle to the bottom
- Pour the wine gently and slowly into the decanter in front of a light source.
- Stop pouring when you observe sediment traveling up the neck of the wine bottle.
- Let the wine aerate in the decanter 30 minutes to one hour before serving.