Pillivuyt jug or creamer 4 oz H 3 1/2"
Each item in the Plisse line picks up the "pleating" that is considered a key part of French porcelain. Handles require several stages of handwork. Handles are applied to the body of the cup or teapot manually. Liquid porcelain acts as the adhesive and the two pieces become one in the firing so handles will not crack or fall off.
- Impenetrable glaze that will not craze.
- Pillivuyt is microwave, dishwasher and oven-safe, including broiling.
- Can be used on gas or electric burner with diffuser
- Resistant to thermal shocks. Pillivuyt products can withstand temperatures ranging from -15°F to +575°F (-25°C +300°C )
- Can go directly from freezer to oven or microwave
- May use on the grill
- Resistant to scratching and chipping
- Hygienic and easy to clean. The non-porous glaze ensures that the product will not absorb bacteria, tastes, or odours.
- Free of lead and cadmium
- Made in France.