Pillivuyt Mehun Milk Jug in white porcelain, 9 oz H 4" x Diameter 3.5"
- Pillivuyt Mehun jug handles require several stages of handwork. Handles are applied to the body of the cup or teapot manually. Liquid porcelain acts as the adhesive and the two pieces become one in the firing so handles will not crack or fall off.
- Impenetrable glaze that will not craze.
- Pillivuyt is microwave, dishwasher and oven-safe, including broiling.
- Can be used on gas or electric burner with diffuser
- Resistant to thermal shocks.
- Pillivuyt products can withstand temperatures ranging from -15°F to +575°F (-25°C +300°C )
- Can go directly from freezer to oven or microwave
- May use on the grill
- Resistant to scratching and chipping Hygienic and easy to clean.
- The non-porous glaze ensures that the product will not absorb bacteria, tastes, or odours.
- Free of lead and cadmium
- Made in France.
- Pillivuyt is one of the few porcelain makers to develop its own porcelain compound on-site at the factory.
- Pillivuyt is one of the last manufacturers to maintain a 100% French production. It remains located in the town of Mehun-sur-Yevre which has been home to the factory since 1818.