Carriere Freres French Perfumed Candle Gardenia Tiaré - Gardenia Tahitensis - a floral scent. It stands for Beauty
Tiaré. The Polynesian tiare, of the Rubiaceae family, is the national flower of Tahiti. Amongst the most famous gardenias, the tiare is deliciously aromatic and a symbol of beauty. Women coat their skin and hair with its essential oil monoï, with glowing effect. Its ancient recipe "Mahohi”, obtained from the maceration of tiare buds in Coprah oil, is an essential base of Polynesian medicine. Its tree blooms into immaculate white flowers that contrast with the intense green of its leaves. The tiare’s suave scent is reminiscent of tuberose.
- Vegetable wax, burns clean
- Free shipping in the contiguous USA on Carrière Frères candles
- Combustion: 45-50 hours
- Dimensions: Diam 3 x H 3.5 inches
- Cire Trudon wax
- Made in France, founded in 1884 by the Carrière brothers, using botanicals
How to Maintain my candle:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
- Keep candles safely out of reach of children and pets