Carriere Freres French Perfumed Candle Ficus Carica - Fig tree. Fruity scent.
The fig tree, of the Moraceae family, grows on the Mediterranean basin where it has been cultivated for thousands of years. In France, figs were first harvested under Louis XIV. La Quintinie, the King's gardener, planted over seven hundred fig trees of different varieties in the Versailles gardens to satisfy His Highness' taste buds. Fig leaves exhale an exquisite and beneficient vapour.
- Vegetable wax, burns clean
- Free shipping in the contiguous USA on Carrière Frères candles
- Combustion: 45-50 hours
- Dimensions: Diam 3 x H 3.5 inches
- Cire Trudon wax.
- Made in France, founded in 1884 by the Carrière brothers, using botanicals
Candle burning tips:
- Remove charred portion of wick before lighting
- Do not burn candle all the way to the bottom glass unless it is on a heat-proof surface
- Never place near a wall, room draft or heater; curtains, furniture, or unprotected surface
- Extinguish any candle if the wick starts smoking
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep candles safely out of reach of children and pets