Carriere Freres French Perfumed Candle Tea Plant - Camellia Sinensis - Stimulating herbal scent.
Harvest for its strongly aromatic leaves, black tea is known for its stimlating virtues. The leaves are oxidized and turned in to black tea, a process invented by the British in the XIX Century. Once infused into hot water, the solution sends out a comforting woody vapour.
- Vegetable wax, burns clean
- Free shipping in the contiguous USA on Carrière Frères candles
- Combustion: 45-50 hours
- Dimensions: Diam 3 x H 3.5 inches
- Cire Trudon wax
- Made in France, founded in 1884 by the Carrière brothers, using botanicals
How to Maintain my candle:
- Never leave a lit candle unattended, and do not burn for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Always burn a candle until the entire surface liquifies, and allow it to solidify before re-lighting.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch at all times, to avoid any black smoke. Gently re-position the wick while the wax is still molten.
- Always protect the surface on which the candle rests.
- Once only ¼ inch of wax remains, blow out the candle and let it fully cool before safely discarding it.
- Keep candles safely out of reach of children and pets