A luxury French candle, Poplar (Fr: Peuplier) is inspired by Aspen, Colorado.
- Scent: cardamom, eucalyptus, cypress and cedarwood
- 6.7 oz / 190 g 3.5" T x 3" Diameter
- In Aspen, who could resist the appeal of a crackling chimney fire while snow is falling outside? The exhalations of cardamom, eucalyptus, cypress and cedarwood carry one’s nose in the sweet torpor of a winter’s evening.
- From the Lalique "Voyage de Parfumeur" collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif.
- A chic black lacquered glass holds the immaculate wax. The matching black and white box identifies the Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif. A coloured sticker distinguishes the different scents and their related dream destinations. All of them are gathered on a world map to be discovered on the leaflet enclosed in each candle’s box.
- Perfumery’s most beautiful ingredients are melted in Cire Trudon’s wax. Cire Trudon has been an expert candle-maker since 1643. Its particular wax allows scented candles to diffuse a strong and long-lasting scent. Cire Trudon has been the official wax provider of French kings and more recently of renowned home fragrance brands.
- Composition: Soy & low percentage of high grade paraffin
- Lead-free cotton wick.
- Made in France.
- Burning time: 40 to 50 hours