A luxury French candle, Yuzu (a Japanese citrus fruit) is inspired by Shikoku, Japan.
- Scent: yuzu, bergamot, grapefruit, verbena, almond and musks.
- 6.7 oz / 190 g 3.5" T x 3" Diameter
- Yuzu is a yellow-skinned Japanese citrus fruit. It's invigorating, zesty scent lift one’s spirits. Yuzu is the main ingredient of the "Yuzu-zu", a hot bath very much liked by Japanese people during winter solstice because it is said to bring wealth and health. Besides its cosmetic and antiseptic properties, this bath diffuses yuzu’s delicious zesty notes, here melted with bergamot and grapefruit, and sweetened by verbena, almond and musks.
- From the Lalique "Voyage de Parfumeur" collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif.
- A chic black lacquered glass holds the immaculate wax. The matching black and white box identifies the Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif. A coloured sticker distinguishes the different scents and their related dream destinations. All of them are gathered on a world map to be discovered on the leaflet enclosed in each candle’s box.
- Perfumery’s most beautiful ingredients are melted in Cire Trudon’s wax. Cire Trudon has been an expert candle-maker since 1643. Its particular wax allows scented candles to diffuse a strong and long-lasting scent. Cire Trudon has been the official wax provider of French kings and more recently of renowned home fragrance brands.
- Composition: Soy & low percentage of high grade paraffin
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Made in France
- Burning time: 40 to 50 hours