A luxury French candle, Neroli harkens to Casablanca, Morocco. North Africa, the land of citrus fruits, is home to the bitter orange tree. Its fragile flower yields neroli essence whose scent is, paradoxically, both powerful and delicate. Neroli oil is an essential oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree.
- Scent: Mandarin orange and bitter orange sparkle in the top notes against a heart of neroli and sambac jasmine, accentuating the opulence of white flowers over a base of patchouli, amber and vanilla. A sunny fragrance infused with luxury, calm and voluptuousness.
- 6.7 oz / 190 g 3.5" T x 3" Diameter
- The Inspiration for 'Neroli' Lalique candle: North Africa, the land of citrus fruits, is home to the bitter orange tree. Its fragile flower yields neroli essence whose scent is, paradoxically, both powerful and delicate.
- From the Lalique "Voyage de Parfumeur" collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif.
- The matching black and white box identifies the Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif. A coloured sticker distinguishes the different scents and their related dream destinations. All of them are gathered on a world map to be discovered on the leaflet enclosed in each candle’s box.
- Perfumery’s most beautiful ingredients are melted in Cire Trudon’s wax. Cire Trudon has been an expert candle-maker since 1643. Its particular wax allows scented candles to diffuse a strong and long-lasting scent. Cire Trudon has been the official wax provider of French kings and more recently of renowned home fragrance brands.
- Composition: Soy & low percentage of high grade paraffin
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Made in France
- Burning time: 40 to 50 hours