A luxury French candle, Peony (Fr: Pivoine) is inspired by Mt Olympus, Greece
- Scent: rosy peony notes, spicey pink berries and patchouli
- 6.7 oz / 190 g 3.5" T x 3" Diameter
- The peony was called "healing plant" by the Ancient Greeks. In addition to its medicinal properties, peony’s beauty and delicate scent have been well known since Antiquity. In our interpretation, peony comes with timeless rosy notes spiced up by pink berries and patchouli. An ethereal scent echoing the "rosy-fingered dawn” praised in Homer’s Odyssey.
- From the Lalique "Voyage de Parfumeur" collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif.
- A chic black lacquered glass holds the immaculate wax. The matching black and white box identifies the Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif. A coloured sticker distinguishes the different scents and their related dream destinations. All of them are gathered on a world map to be discovered on the leaflet enclosed in each candle’s box.
- Perfumery’s most beautiful ingredients are melted in Cire Trudon’s wax. Cire Trudon has been an expert candle-maker since 1643. Its particular wax allows scented candles to diffuse a strong and long-lasting scent. Cire Trudon has been the official wax provider of French kings and more recently of renowned home fragrance brands.
- Composition: Soy & low percentage of high grade paraffin
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Made in France
- Burning time: 40 to 50 hours