A luxury French candle, The Snow (Fr: La Neige) is a limited edition candle, inspired by Adélie Land (Fr: Terre Adélie), Antarctica
- Scent: white musk, raspberry, rose and patchouli
- Limited Edition
- 6.7 oz / 190 g 3.5" T x 3" Diameter
- This is the other end of the world. Adelie Land’s adverse climate and snow-covered, vast desert lands make it sound hostile. However, a white flag is flying on the Antarctic continent – a land of peace and science. The scent is a symphony of white musks while raspberry, rose and patchouli give the note soft and chypréed feminine accents. A small tribute to the caring Adèle, the wife of Terre Adélie’s discoverer.
- From the Lalique "Voyage de Parfumeur" collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif.
- WHITE: This candle differs from the other Lalique candles in its white structured glass with a wooden lid. Use the lid as a base when burning and to cover the candle when unlit.
- The matching black and white box identifies the Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif. A coloured sticker distinguishes the different scents and their related dream destinations. All of them are gathered on a world map to be discovered on the leaflet enclosed in each candle’s box.
- Perfumery’s most beautiful ingredients are melted in Cire Trudon’s wax. Cire Trudon has been an expert candle-maker since 1643. Its particular wax allows scented candles to diffuse a strong and long-lasting scent. Cire Trudon has been the official wax provider of French kings and more recently of renowned home fragrance brands.
- Composition: Soy & low percentage of high grade paraffin
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Made in France
- Burning time: 40 to 50 hours