A luxury French candle, The Volcano (Fr: Le Volcan) is a limited edition candle, inspired by the volcanoes of Maui, Hawaii, USA. This candle has a gorgeous cinnamon scent.
- Scent: The other-worldly smell of fire, ashes and melting rocks is echoed by the combination of bitter orange with the explosiveness of cinnamon, which is complemented by the earthiness of brown sugar.
- Limited Edition
- 6.7 oz / 190 g 3.5" T x 3" Diameter
- The Inspiration for 'The Volcano' Lalique candle: Godlike entities shaped the creation of this breathtaking island which was raised out of the Pacific Ocean by two fire spitting volcanoes. As Hawaiian legends tell, the summit of the younger volcano Haleakalā was home to the grandmother of the demigod Maui who helped him capture the sun in order to lengthen the day for the Hawaiian islanders. This sheer force is echoed in the candle’s shattered dark glass uncloaking the volcanically red wax beneath it.
- From the Lalique "Voyage de Parfumeur" collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif.
- This limited edition candle differs from the other Lalique candles in its dark shattered glass container. Use the lid as a base when burning and to cover the candle when unlit.
- The matching black and white box identifies the Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif. A coloured sticker distinguishes the different scents and their related dream destinations. All of them are gathered on a world map to be discovered on the leaflet enclosed in each candle’s box.
- Perfumery’s most beautiful ingredients are melted in Cire Trudon’s wax. Cire Trudon has been an expert candle-maker since 1643. Its particular wax allows scented candles to diffuse a strong and long-lasting scent. Cire Trudon has been the official wax provider of French kings and more recently of renowned home fragrance brands.
- Composition: Soy & low percentage of high grade paraffin
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Made in France
- Burning time: 40 to 50 hours